MEA Education Mission Statement
MEA will educate electricians at all levels of the electrical industry from Apprentice to Master electricians, by providing rigorous curriculum and highly qualified instructors. We will provide various curriculum delivery models to enable participants at all levels and diversity of students, to practice in the field in a competent and safe manner. MEA’s education department will provide curriculum and resources that enable students to achieve or maintain their electrical licensure.
MEA is an Approved Provider for Electrical Continuing Education Credits in Multiple States
The Electrical Association offers online and classroom electrical continuing education courses so that you will fulfill the electrical continuing education credits required by your state.
Course topics include NEC Changes, residential wiring, commercial and industrial wiring, services, grounding and bonding, overcurrent protection, electrical safety, green energy, and business.
About our Continuing Education:
- Receive continuing education credit towards the renewal of licenses for Unlicensed workers, Master, Journeyman, Power Limited Technicians, and Maintenance Electricians.
- Choose from over 40 topics, most of which are approved for continuing education in multiple states.
- Classes include a variety of NEC code, power limited, and safety topics.
- Curriculum content can be modified to fit the job scope of your work, so employees can easily apply what they have learned: NEC changes, residential wiring, commercial and industrial wiring, services, grounding and bonding, overcurrent protection, electrical safety, green energy, and business.
- Our expert instructors recieved an "Overall Effectiveness of Instructor" rating of 4.47 out of 5 stars. With 4 being Excellent and 5 being Outstanding.
- Our "Overall Quality of the Course" received an average of 4.42 out of 5 stars. With 4 being Excellent and 5 being Outstanding.
When you complete a continuing education course with MEA, we will email
you a Certificate of Completion. We will report your CE hours to the
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (as well as any of the
above-listed states you request). We notify the Minnesota Department of
Labor and Industry of your hours within 10 business days
Upcoming Public Classes:
MEA also offers Private Training!
- online or on-site with multiple state approvals
Are you interested in Sponsoring our Education Classes? We have different levels that you can participate as a sponsor.
View the full Media Kit for more information
Or call Erica at 763.497.1778 or email email@example.com to get signed up!