MEA is an Approved Provider for Electrical Continuing Education Credits in Multiple States
The Electrical Association offers online and classroom electrical continuing education courses so that you will fulfill the electrical continuing education credits required by your state.
Course topics include NEC Changes, residential wiring, commercial and industrial wiring, services, grounding and bonding, overcurrent protection, electrical safety, green energy, and business.
Click on your state below to learn more about license renewal and to register for classes.
About our Continuing Education:
- Receive continuing education credit towards the renewal of licenses for Unlicensed workers, Master, Journeyman, Power Limited Technicians, and Maintenance Electricians.
- Choose from over 40 topics, most of which are approved for continuing education in multiple states.
- Classes include a variety of NEC code, power limited, and safety topics.
- Curriculum content can be modified to fit the job scope of your work, so employees can easily apply what they have learned: NEC changes, residential wiring, commercial and industrial wiring, services, grounding and bonding, overcurrent protection, electrical safety, green energy, and business.
When you complete a continuing education course with MEA, we will email
you a Certificate of Completion. We will report your CE hours to the
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (as well as any of the
above-listed states you request). We notify the Minnesota Department of
Labor and Industry of your hours within 10 business days
MEA also offers Private Training!
- online or on-site with multiple state approvals
All Star Trainers
Are you interested in Sponsoring our Education Classes? We have different levels that you can participate as a sponsor.
Click here to view the full Media Kit for more information
Or call Erica at 763.497.1778 or email email@example.com to get signed up!