• Learn more about advertising with Electrical Association
• Get the latest rates
• Download the Media Kit.
• Electrical Association offers advertising opportunities in the Electrical Association News, published in January, March, May, July, September and November
• And the Electrical Association All-Industry Directory,
a two-year directory, which comes out in January of odd-numbered years.
• Additional opportunities are available to advertise in the Electrical Association Alert,
published February, April, June, August, October, and December.
also open to discussing other advertising requests specially tailored to your company's needs.
• Opportunities are now available to advertise on the Electrical Association web site.
• Advertisers can choose a number of different locations, including the
homepage on which to advertise.
• Reasonable ad rates make it a great way to let customers know about new products and services and boost sales.
• Check the Media Kit for pricing or call the Electrical Association office for more details.
• Companies that provide products and services to the electrical industry are invited to advertise in a number of Electrical Association publications.
• Advertising opportunities are available in the Electrical Association News, Electrical Association All Industry Directory, and the Quick Resource Guide.
• Electrical Association provides its publications to electrical contractors licensed in Minnesota and surrounding states as well as corporations with electrical maintenance staff.
• There are numerous opportunities throughout the year
• Any of the three Electrical Association conferences or the many
education classes offered throughout the year
• Sponsorship's range from
providing class space; providing lunches or refreshments; sponsoring
golf holes at the annual golf tournament; and sponsoring luncheons, dinners,
meetings, or hospitality suites at the Electrical Association conferences.
The content of advertisements that appear in the Electrical Association News and our website are solely the responsibility of the advertisers. Appearance of an advertisement in Electrical Association's publications or website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the association of the goods or services offered. Publication of any advertisement may be subject to review by Electrical Association staff.
Contact the Electrical Association Ad Sales Representative:
Erica Nelson, at (763) 497-1778 or email@example.com