Online 10 Week PLC Course - Registration Closes August 13! - Late registrants will not be guaranteed a PLC by the class start date.
PLC's and Books will ship to your address on file - please update if any changes are needed
•Using a PLC (provided) at your location, learn from an experienced teacher using live online explanations and guidance.
•10 weeks on Thursdays starting September 24 (6:30-9:30pm CT) - attendance at live session is not mandatory, recordings get posted the following morning
•You will program the PLC (pictured). It is yours to keep to continue practicing on, or set it up as a demonstration for others
**This course is not available for CE credits
What You Will Learn
• Bit instructions, logic functions
• Program documentation, timer functions and applications
• Addressing rules, Counter instruction block
• Scan cycle, RPI, data communications
• Math instructions, Integers, real numbers
• Compare instructions, Data type conversions
• Boolean mapping, system status bits
• Data manipulation instructions
• Hardware modules, applications, program flow
Non Member Price: $999
Member Price: $949
A Moodle login & password will be sent to you before class. This is where you will access the live lesson links and coursework.
Questions regarding your information please email as at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-827-6117
*All Pricing Includes Shipping and Handling (Shipping charges are subject to change for international shipping locations)